Free Industrial Real Property Analysis Spreadsheets & Guides > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

자유게시판

Free Industrial Real Property Analysis Spreadsheets & Guides

페이지 정보

작성자 Marina Bradfiel… 작성일24-01-03 09:13 조회51회 댓글0건

본문

Based on the ebook which was written by the presenter, Joseph Petrole, MAI, CCIM, a real estate industry insider with more than 35 years of expertise, this manuscript is chock full of data, with end of chapter multiple choice and "number crunching" questions, and an addendum with discussion questions and actual examples of purchaser Letters of Intent, financing Mortgage Commitments and a 12 part patrons Due Diligence Guidelines.

You can determine the market rents by merely asking different actual estate traders/landlords in the area where you’re investing. Native real estate agents and property managers also can give you an idea of what rents are. As well as, finding and analyzing rental comps will even will let you see what similar residential rental properties are renting for.

- Do you want to rent commercial or residential properties? I began my skilled profession as a business RE agent before beginning residential investing. Buying and renting out commercial space like office, industrial and retail will typically yield a decrease return however will also involve far fewer headaches. The disadvantage to commercial space is that it prices way more to buy one property.
south_nessebar_bay-1024x683.jpg
There are a thousand different niches in real property. From residential, industrial, industrial, and retail to wholesaling, flipping, and holding to student housing, working class housing, ADU’s, AirBNB, veteran housing, and Section 8; to direct-to-vendor marketing, buying foreclosure auctions, buying tax auctions, buying notes, real estate owned (REO) properties, probate, https://www.ourboox.com/books/unlocking-real-estate-potential-with-realty-store/ etc.

You will have the best probability of finding your key group members by networking with different like-minded real estate traders. I do that regionally at my Actual Property Investor Affiliation (REIA) or at other business teams just like the Chamber of Commerce. I find like-minded investors on-line at BiggerPockets.com with its local meetups and special forums organized by local markets.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.
상단으로

TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86
대표:장금 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배

모바일 버전으로 보기